Archive for June 2011
External DVD Drive – As I’ve said in the first part of this article, not all computers has DVD drives installed especially in an internet shop, in an office or even the latest net book laptops in the market. In this case, you can use an external DVD drive to install something or if you need to reformat a computer. Basically, reformatting requires a CD/DVD drive for you to install your operating system including the drivers. You can also use... continue | comments (1)
Most of us think that Local Area Networking (LAN) is a very complicated thing to do because of the Network Cables, networking equipments and everything. It is true that networking is really a big topic to be discussed and is really complicated to do. But in Computer Networking, there are also the basics and normally it can be found at home.
Let us begin sharing a printer using Windows XP
- Clcik Start
- Select Settings
- Select and Click Printers and Faxes
- A list of Installed printers on your computer will appear eg.. hp, canon, epson etc..
- Right Click the printer you want to share
- Select and Click Sharing...
- A security warning will appear telling you to use the Network setup wizard to safely share your printer to the network.... continue | comments (1)
Where can you find the MAC address of a Computer?
You can find the MAC address of a computer using windows xp or windows 2000 server operating systems by going to command prompt and typing ipconfig /all and then press enter. You can see an entry called Physical... continue | comments (0)