Course Duration: 30 HRS
Transact-SQL is central to the use of Microsoft® SQL Server™. All applications that communicate with SQL Server do so by sending Transact-SQL statements to the server, regardless of an application's user interface.
Has basic knowledge in any database application such MS Access, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Introduction to T-SQL and Data Management System
- SQL Server Fundamentals
- SQL Server Tools
- Introducing the T-SQL Language
- Data Retrieval
- SQL Functions
- Aggregation and Groupings
- Multi-Table Queries
- Advanced Queries and Scripting
- Advanced Capabilities
- T-SQL Programming Objects
- Creating and Managing Database Objects
Course Duration : 30 Hours
Course Description :
This HANDS-ON training gives you knowledge and skills how a professional penetration testing is conducted and the methodologies behind performing an attack. The training starts from the fundamentals of network security, ethics of ethical hacking and legal issues. During the training, it will provide you on how to use and the selection of Hacker tools. It teaches you the fundamentals in system exploitation , footprinting, scanning, enumeration, password attacks, escalation of privilege and documentation
Why get this Course?:
This course will give you an understanding of Active Server Pages .Net programming using C#. You will be able to design and implement web services through manipulation and creation of web based database. You will be able to create an interactive website that accepts end user interaction such as Deleting, Inserting and querying data and lots more.
Win Fabulous and Exciting prizes only here at CNCTC, Inc. because we want you to enjoy your TRAINING while WINNING!!
Every month starting on September, We will be giving away HP Deskjet F2480 All in ONE printer. (see pics below)
1. Enroll any training at Computer Networking Career and Training Center, Inc.
2. Fill up your raffle coupon and Drop in our office on your first day of training.
3. Raffle Draw will be held at our Main Office at Espana Manila.