How to Check Computer Games' System Requirements
Many of you might not be aware on how to check if your computer can run specific games that you want. It would be really frustrating on your part if you bought a game that you could not use because your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirement needed. I was once a victim of this one. I bought a game which I didn’t know that it requires a high end video card for it to run properly on my computer. I successfully installed the game but it won’t run at all and realized that I just wasted by money on buying that game. As a piece of advice, make sure to check your system first if it is capable of running games that you like. You can check it by searching the minimum requirements of the game then comparing it to your computer or if you want an easier way, just use the can you run it service.
So what this “can u run it”? From the phrase itself, it is a web based service which can automatically check your system requirement. All you have to do is to go to www.systemrequirementslab.com select or search the game that you want to check and it will automatically compare the requirements needed with your current system specification. This program can tell whether your system can’t handle the game, if you meet the minimum requirements or if you exceeded the recommended requirements for the game.
As a gaming enthusiast, this web based service is really a big help for me personally because this eliminates the need for searching and comparing manually. You could check the requirements in a few minutes. This could also determine or suggest upgrades for your computer. It could detect your RAM, CPU, CPU speed, OS, Directx and more. This could be a great tool especially if you’re going to prepare for a new / incoming game soon.
Many of you might think that you need to install some programs first to use this one, but no because the only thing that you need to do is to give permission for the activex / java to be installed on your browser. This will be used to determine your system. This works in all browsers and all windows operating systems.
If you’re a bit worried if this could get some personal info’s on your computer, don’t be because it’s completely safe. They only gather your software and hardware info’s.
Other Related Topics..
- Top Internet Services And Applications Free Of Charge: Electronic Mail and Cyberspace – Various
- Internet, The Modern Encyclopedia
- Accounts Creating And Managing Of File Transfer Protocol: Part 2
- Top Internet Services And Applications Free Of Charge: Office and Home –PDF Tools and Office
- WordPress Blogging Made Easy – Miscellaneous Strategies
- Online Privacy Risks And Hacking Activities: 2
- The Release Of The Latest App From Microsoft Will Hit By Storm
- 4 Free and Easy Ways to Advertise Online
- Consumer Electronics Show Things To Watch For: Part 2
- How to Create a Single Inbox for Multiple Email Accounts
What do you think?
No comments yet. You can be the first!