PHP & MySQL Programming - KB0154
COURSE DURATION: 30 hrs
This hands-on course provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven web pages using PHP and MySQL. PHP is a server-side scripting language written for the web, quick to learn, and easy to deploy. Students discover how to connect to a MySQL database, and perform hands-on practice creating database-driven HTML forms and reports.
Develop PHP scripts that perform decision making and looping tasks
- Develop PHP scripts that integrate with a WWW server
- Understand how to interact with a database
- Communicate with a database using PHP
- Work with XML data
Visual Basic 6 Programming or Some understanding of programming concepts, HTML, and experience working with a DBMS is recommended prior to attending this course.
Chapter 1: Introduction to PHP
PHP role in the WWW
- Language fundamentals
Chapter 2: PHP Basics
PHP Data types
- Storing & retrieving information in variables
- Basic operations with variables
- Variable rules
Chapter 3: Decision making in PHP
- The if construct
- The while construct
- The for construct
Chapter 4: Arrays and PHP
Working with arrays
- Sorting arrays
- Other array related functions
- Multi-dimensional arrays
Chapter 5: Re-using PHP code
Chapter 6: Functions
- Passing data by reference
- Including code in scripts
- Variable scope in PHP
Chapter 7: PHP and the WWW server
Working with web forms
- PHP POST & GET form elements
- Embedding forms with PHP code
- Validating form data
- Preventing spoofed submissions
- Guidelines for secure PHP
- Understanding magic quotes
- Setting default values in forms
- Processing uploaded files
- Retrieving & Sorting uploaded files
Chapter 8: Working with databases and PEAR MDB2
A brief history of databases
- Relational database concepts
- Database tables
- Using the CREATE TABLE statement
Chapter 9: SQL Data types
Integer data types
- Floating point data types
- Character data types
- Other SQL data types
- SQL column modifiers
- Understanding SERIAL and AUTO_INCREMENT column options
- Table & database naming syntax
Chapter 10: Manipulating data in SQL
The SELECT statement
- Overall SELECT syntax
- Selecting values to display
- Restricting selections using the WHERE clause
- Using ORDER BY to sort query results
- Using LIMIT to limit result sets
- The INSERT statement
- The UPDATE Statement
- The DELETE and TRUNCATE TABLE statements
- Leveraging existing code using PEAR & PECL
Chapter 11: Accessing databases using PHP
USing PEAR's MDB2 class
- Creating a Data Source Name (DSN)
- Setting connection options & connecting to the database
- Executing SQL statements
- Executing prepared statements
- Multiple statement execution
- Retrieving information about queries (metadata)
- Transactions and queries
- Retrieving data from a database
- Single-step queries
Chapter 12 Managing web sessions
Using PHP session handling
- PHP cookie handling
- Handling date & time in PHP
- Displaying dates & times
- Parsing a date or time
- Generating relative times
Chapter 13: Working with files in PHP
Reading & writing files with PHP
- File permissions
- Handling errors
Chapter 14: Working With XML Data In PHP
- RSS Feeds
Chapter 15: Debugging Php Code
PHP Error handling
- PHP debugging tools
- Suppressing errors
COURSE FEE :
with FREE Flowing Coffee
Other Short Courses..
- Learning Transact – Structured Query Language (T-SQL) with Microsoft SQL 2005 and 2008
- Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment - KB0290
- Implementing & Managing a Windows Srvr 2003 Network Infrastructure - KB0291
- Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 - KB5047
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring - KB0307
- LPIC-1 and Ubuntu Certified Professional Certification Exam Bootcamp - KB0145
- Network Security and Penetration Testing
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration - KB0308
- Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization - KB0285
- COMPTIA A+ Essentials and Practical applications - KB0106
pano po mag pareserve for the feb 26 schedule? mag paapreserve po ako sir
@ Bobet Ortua
Yes you can attend the class in Buendia Makati and España Manila as long as the schedule will be push thru. We need at least 3 participants to start the class.
I am very interested with this course, I have reserved for it. Unfortunately, we have a family gathering on March 3-4....Is it possible that I enroll in the Makati Branch for the Feb26-Mar25 Sunday sched, attend the first session in Makati, skip Mar4 sched in Makati, attend Mar10 sched in Manila, then finish the course from Mar11 to Mar 25 in Makati....
Hope you can accomodate this sched....
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soonest....
@ Mark Alvin Nava
Sun9-3pm/Feb. 26 to March 25, 2012 is our open enrollment and for the next schedule please keep posted. Thank you.
kailan po ung susunod na batch?
Yes magstart na po ngayon jan. 21/3-9pm ang course na ito sa espana manila matatapos po sa February 18, 2012. Thank you
HI, nag start na po kayo bukas.eh hanggang kelan naman po yun matatapos? thanks!
I'm also interested to enrol this course however there is a Visual Basic 6 and HTML programming prerequisites. Would it be very difficult to understand PHP&MySQL without taking VB6 and HTML?
Yes magkakaron po kami ng shedule sa February. Please wait for the update. Thank you.
HI MERON PA KAYONG SCHED THIS COMMING FEB?
Yes Sir confirm na po ang class sa Sunday/9-3pm. Thanks.
tuloy ba ngayong linggo ang klase sa Buendia?
Yes Sir pwede po. Sige po enroll na lang po kayo bukas sa España office. Magstart po bukas ang class ng 3-9pm. See you tomorrow. Thank you.
Tanong ko lang po kung pwede pa humabol sa Nov 26 class ng Php and SQL. If so, bukas na rin po sana ako mag-e-enroll.
Confirm na po sir bukas yung Php and MySql prog. dito sa espana manila nov. 19, 2011 from 3pm-9pm po. Thank You!
Okay sir inform nalang po namin kayo kung tuloy po sa sat. yes po you can create a webpage with database after getting this course. Thank you!
So 1 nlng kulang kulang para mag start n sa sat ang klase. Sana makapagstart n sa Sat. After this class, will i be able to create a webpage, a webpage with database?
yes pwede po, How many participants will join the seminar? Please email us at email@example.com.Thank you!
our school is requiring to conduct seminars po, pwede po bang makapagseminar kami dyan mismo sa inyo???? php po sana ang gusto namin...
Sir san po kayo nakareserve sa espana manila ba o sa buendia makati? Thank you
Reserve me for Sat 3-9pm class (11-05-2011 ). sana may mag enroll ding iba
Yes meron pong certification exam after course completion.
may certification poba after course completion???
Hello. Unfortunately we don't have Oracle course.
Just to inquire if you will be having oracle classes? Thanks!!
Reschedule po ang class ng PHP & My SQL ngayon due to lack of participants.
tuloy ba yong sched ds day for Php and MySQL prog'g in Espana, Manila..?
Eto complete address Rm 208 UPY Bldg., Gil Puyat Ave. (formerly Buendia Ave) corner Marconi St. Palanan Makati City
I am interested in the PHP training course. Saan po ba yung venue sa Buendia Makati?
Good Day too! We will try to post Saturday schedule at 9am to 3pm. Please keep visiting for any updates of our schedule. Thanks.
gud day.. nag ooffer po ba kau ng schedule n sat 8am to 5 pm?
Ok Sir thanks.
Im already enrolled at buendia Sun 9am-3pm.
Sept. 04 to Oct. 02, 2011 sa Buendia Makati at Aug. 06 to Sept. 03, 2011 sa España Manila.
kilan po ang nxt batch nito?
@ eman and alden
Inform ko lang po kayo na magstart na po ang class on Sunday sa Buendia Makati at 9am to 3pm. Thanks.
palipat yung sched ko from espana to makati.
Buendia Makati Sun 9-3pm. Thanks
Sir san po kayo nakareserved sa España Manila or Buendia Makati?
ok.. count me in na lang po.
Yes, pde po kayong magbayad on the day of the training.
Ok. Diba pwede naman po magbayad kapag don na mismo?
@ Cierilito L. Tayao
It's version 5. Ok, sure we will ready your manual on the first day of your training.
Version 5 po ang gamit.
ok. what version of php ang gamit sa training po?
Minimum of 3 po ang kelangan.
Tanong ko po sana kung ilan kelangan para matuloy po ang training?
I'm interested in PHP & MySQL Programming - KB0154 and wanted to find out which version of PHP you are using during the training. I'm planning to enroll at Makati, Buendia branch. Lastly, is it possible to secure the User Manual ahead of the scheduled time.
what is the easiest way going to your office at España, Manila from EDSA-Pasay Rotonda..tnx..
By September na po.