China’s iPad imitation, now circling around the world
As most people know, iPad was a product of apple that was released April this year. This device is known to be a computer tablet which you can use to surf, read e-books, listen to music, movies and games as well. The iPad has two versions namely the Wi-fi model and the Wi-fi with 3g, both models comes with the 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB sizes. The iPad is best for people who are always on the go because of its size and weight; you won’t have a problem carrying it. This device is the latest advancement of apple which can costs from $499 to $699 for the Wi-fi models and $629 to $829 for the Wi-fi with 3g models. A bit pricey though and this is why China decided to make iPad clones.
What is an iPad clone?
An iPad clone is a device which was based from apple’s iPad. There are many clones out there and some of them are the epad, apad, irobot and more. These clones differ in size, chipset, weight and even in looks. Most of the clones are running the android operating system but with different versions. The said devices maybe imitations but one thing I’m sure of is that this clones are way cheaper than the original.
As a person who loves gadgets, I’ve personally tried it myself but the first experience was horrible. That experience made me assume that all clones are slow but after a few weeks, I came across a store which sells this clones and I tried It again and I was amazed that It was really responsive and way better that the first device I tried. I was interested and after doing some research, I bought the device.I bought it for 4,700 pesos. The device is a 8” tablet,256 MB ram, 2gb but has a micro sd slot that supports up to 32GB, touch screen features, Wi-fi, a usb hub and a support for rj45. This can be used for surfing the net, ebook reading, music, movies and a bit of games too. Ive added some applications like the battery booster and the memory booster to slightly maximize the performance and battery life of this clone. The device can run for about 5 hrs without Wi-fi with low brightness and can last 3 hrs with Wi-fi or watching movies. I’ve used the device for almost a week now and I’m satisfied with it. I can tell that this clone rocks. This clone is not the best one out there. There are many clones out there that have higher specifications but with higher price of course. This one may not be on the top of the list but it’s definitely worth your money. But remember, not all iPad clones are good. If you want one, research on it first before deciding. Make sure that you’ll get a good one.
Other Related Topics..
- Are you prepared for the challenges in the workplace with your current skills in Information technology?
- Cell phone Technology: What has made the diffirence on you?
- Incapability and Mismanagement: the main causes of unsuccessful IT Projects
- If it were not for technology, what would be your life like?
- Computer training-does it really help?
- Punctuation Grammar Checker software: the Most Important Tool for Novice and Professional Writers
- Computer Addiction or Internet Addictive Disorder: the most fearful disease from computer games
- Technology upgrade for police forces of the Philippines
- The advancing industry of apple ipod’s
- The Finest Operating System For Your Mobile Phone
What do you think?
No comments yet. You can be the first!