What is the test format of CCNA exam?
Since being introduced in April 1998 in the world of Information Technology (IT), the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) program has become globally recognized and most popular among Cisco certifications specifically on Cisco Career Certification Program. It further attests the expertise of Internetworking specialists in switching, router operation and connectivity to some devices.
Nevertheless, despite of tough foundation of skills in networking, CCNA , as recognized, is the prerequisite of other Cisco certifications that include CCNP, CCIP, CCSP or CCDP. Now let’s focus more on the #640-801 exam.
- What are the test formats? Every candidate must be aware what kind of exam he takes. Theses include fill in the blanks. simulation, drag-and-drop, multiple-choice with single answer and multiple-choice with multiple answers. If he knows “what” the types of tests are, it assures him to get certified because he exerts effort more on the questions but not “how” to find the answer correctly.
- What’s the exam like? The main idea of CCNA exam is “subnetting”. You really need to cram hard, familiarize those Cisco’s stuffs as well as the access-list commands and practice them. Switching and Routing protocols are inseparable in the exam.
- The simulation – Speed is necessary during the simulation. Practice is the best approach. To practice, you need to actually do with real router. Anticipate some questions to test your ability, to configure and switch in many different cases and situations. Not only that, you also need to think fast and logically to analyze and troubleshoot scenarios. Quick decision is needed.
- Time management. Similar to other licensure exams. CCNA exam has time allotted for every examinee. It is a 90-minute test. If you wish to be one of the certification-holder, mange your time when testing. Don’t spend your time thinking of the answer of a difficult question because you can still go back. During the simulation, don’t panic. Take the exam calmly but confidently and never rush. It’s good for you to look at your watch every now and then.
Other Related Topics..
- Guidelines in passing the Cisco CCNA Certification exam
- How do you Become a CCNA?
- Where can i take my CCNA Exam?
- cisco academy (online exams.. ) check it out..
- Why You Should Never Ever Think of Not Choosing CNCTC for Your CCNA Training
- 3 Basic Elements Found in Every Real CCNA Training Guide
- How to prepare job interviews after passing the Cisco CCNA Certification
- CCNA Security Training Course in the Philippines
- Cisco IOS Router Operation
- The don'ts during preparing CCNA exams
What do you think?
I believe so I think it the time will be automatically extended if your country is a non native english speaking courntry
i believe there's an extension on the time for the non native english speaker..
is the cnctc also offering the CCNA Certification Exams after the Cisco 1-4 training?