Administering, and Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional - KB0270
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
- This course is a face to face instructor-led training with additional online training that provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to manage Microsoft Windows XP Professional and Windows 2000 Professional-based computers in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 environment..
- This course will help you prepare for Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Exam 70-270 : Installing, Administering, and Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional
COURSE OUTCOMES :
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and perform an installation of Windows XP Professional.
- Install and support hardware devices and drivers on computers running Windows XP Professional.
- Identify and resolve boot process issues on computers running Windows XP Professional.
- Configure desktop settings for computers running Windows XP Professional.
- Configure security settings for Microsoft Internet Explorer and application compatibility for computers running Windows XP Professional.
- Configure computers to run Windows XP Professional in a Windows networking environment.
- Configure and support computers running Windows XP Professional for mobile computing.
Instructor-led, classroom/laboratory-delivery learning model with structured hands-on and minds-on activities and laboratory activities.
- Students should have studied or taken the PC LAN/WAN SETUP, CABLING, CONFIGURATION, WIRELESS LAN Setup, Config, TCP/IP & WINDOWS 2000 SERVER ADMINISTRATION, or have equivalent knowledge.
70-270 EXAM ONLINE REVIEW:
Go to 70-270 Practice Online exam (for enrolled students only)
Chapter 1 Installing Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Manually Installing Windows XP Professional
- Automating a Windows XP Professional Installation
- Transferring User Files and Settings to a New Computer
- Using an Image to Install Windows XP Professional
- Adding Hardware to Microsoft Windows XP Clients
- IInstalling Hardware Devices
- Configuring Modems, Printers, and Monitors
- Troubleshooting Device Drivers
- Disabling and Uninstalling Hardware Devices
Chapter 3 Resolving Boot Process Issues
- Understanding the Boot Process
- Using Advanced Boot Options
- Using the Recovery Console to Start a Computer
- Using the Boot.ini File to Change Startup Behavior
Chapter 4 Configuring the Desktop Environment
- Configuring User Desktop Settings
- Customizing Menus and Folders
- Configuring System Settings
- Managing User Profiles
- Using Remote Assistance in Windows XP
Chapter 5 Configuring Microsoft Internet Explorer and Application Compatibility
- Configuring Security and Connection Settings for Internet Explorer
- Customizing and Deploying Internet Settings
- Configuring Applications for Windows XP Professional
- Troubleshooting Applications
Chapter 6 Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional to Operate in a Microsoft Network
- Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional for a Workgroup
- Configuring Local Security
- Configuring Network Options in a Workgroup
- Joining a Domain
Chapter 7 Configuring Windows for Mobile Computing
- Configuring Hardware for Mobile Computing
- Power Management for Mobile Computing
|Php 8,500||USD80||Php 9,000||Php 4,500||Midway||Free|
COURSE FEE with Exam:
|Php 12,000||Php 12,500||Php 6,000||Midway||Free|
COURSE SCHEDULES : Click Here
I'm interested in taking the 70-720 exam. do you accept self-paced training student to pay and take just the exam?
Yes we accept student just to pay and take the exam. Thanks.
how much is the exam per track?
like Exam 70-270?
do you have any access in bukidnon areas particularly in malaybalay city.. and how much it cost to take the curse
@ payca v. henxy
We don't have branch in Bukidnon particularly in Malaybalay City. Php 8,500 is the tuition fee for this course.
Access or accredited school to talk the exam near Surigao City...
Is this still available?
Yes, Ma'am. Still open for enrollment. Minimum of 3 participants to start the training. Thank you.
Where can I view the schedule for this course? Thanks!
We have tentative schedule of this course October 15 to November 12/9am to 3pm Weekends schedule, Thank you.
Hi, Can I still take the exam for 70-270 to become MCP? Or it's already replaced by MCITP?
Yes you need to take first the exam for 70-270 to become MCP. thank you
Sir/Mam kelan po yung next Schedule nitong Course na to sa Buendia office niyo po.. thanks
Our next schedule for this course is on May 4, 2013. please keep posted. Thank You
Good Day. I am the Government Employee of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Interested to attend the full time training course on "Administering, and Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional - KB0270" on October or nearer date . Let me inform the details about the courses along with the course fee and the registration process.
Good Day. I am the govt official of Bangladesh, Interested to attend the full time training course on "Administering, and Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional - KB0270" on October 2013 or nearer date . Let me inform the details about the courses along with the course fee and the registration process.
@ Md. Abul Hossain
Course fee cost Php8,500 and there is no requirements needed. You can make a reservation with this link http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/res...
kailan po kayo magkakaroon ng windows 7
Meron po tayong windows 7 course, Please view this link http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/cou... Thank you!