CISCO 3 and 4 - Switching and WAN Technologies - KB0134
COURSE DURATION : 30 HRS
REMOTE LAB ACCESS : 20 HRS
CCNA Exam Review : 18 HRS (optional but reccommended)
CCNA PRACTICE EXAMS: Unlimted HRS (optional but reccommended)
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
This training covers the essentials of Wide Area Networking. Topics include common Wide Area Networking (WAN) technologies, WAN Frame Relay encapsulation formats WAN link options, WAN design including core, distribution, and access layers, traffic patterns, server placement, and router configuration, PPP, ISDN, and Frame Relay. It covers also the functions and operations of switching technologies
This course will prepare students pass the CCNA certification.
COURSE OUTCOMES :
- Describe the functions, operations, and primary components of WAN technologies
- Describe the functions and operations of switching technologies
- Describe and implement Wide Area Networking (WAN) technologies, WAN Frame Relay encapsulation formats, WAN link options, WAN design including core, distribution, and access layers, traffic patterns, server placement, router configuration, PPP and Frame Relay.
Instructor-led,classroom/laboratory-delivery learning model with structured hands-on and minds-on activities and laboratory activities.
Students should have a working knowledge of LAN Local Area Network and have taken the following courses or its equivalent:
CISCO LAB EQUIPMENTS:
- CISCO Routers: 2901, 2801 and 1841
- CISCO Switches: Catalyst 3550 Layer 3 (Multi-Layer) series, 2900 Series
- WIRELESS: AIRONET 1242AG LWAPP
CCNA EXAM ONLINE REVIEW:
- Switching Technologies
- Layer 2 Switching
- Address Learning
- Forward/Filter Decision
- Half and Full Duplex Ethernet
- Bridging Compared to LAN Switching
- LAN Switch Types
- Spanning Tree
- Virtual LANs/VTP and STP
- VLAN Concepts
- ISL and 802.1q
- InterVLAN routing
- VLAN configuration
- VLAN management and verification
- STP and RSTP
- Implementing VLANs/VTP and STP
- Switching Implementation
- Standard ACL’s
- Controlling VTY Access
- Extended ACL’s
- Named Access-lists
- Access-list configuration
- Verifying and Monitoring Access lists
- Troubleshooting ACL’s
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Introduction to NAT
- Static NAT
- Dynamic NAT
- NAT Overload (PAT)
- Configuring NAT and PAT
- Verifying NAT and PAT
- Implementing NAT
- Wireless Technologies
- Introduction to Wireless
- Wireless standards
- Encoding and modulation techniques
- Implementing WLAN’s
- WLAN security
- Hands On Wireless Setup
- Introduction to IPv6
- Why IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing
- IPv6 routing protocols
- Implementing IPv6
- Cisco Wide Area Network Support
- WAN Overview
- WAN Connection Types
- WAN Terms
- Serial Standards
- WAN Protocols
- PPP Authentication
- Configuring PPP
- Verifying PPP Configuration
- Frame Relay
- Frame Relay Terminology
- Frame Relay Signaling
- Inverse ARP and LMI
- Configuring Frame Relay
- Static mappings
- Verifying Frame Relay
- Configuring Subinterfaces
- Implementing PPP and Frame-relay
- WANs Hands On
CCNA Exam Review Details:
Duration: 18 HRS (optional but reccomended)
- Schedules are Wednesday to Friday from 9am to 3pm
- 3 Days duration
- Group of 6 to 10 per batch
- Bring your Laptop with working LAN adapter or Wifi (If you dont have a laptop its ok PC will be provided for you)
- CCNA exam will be Scheduled in our training center after 1 or two weeks of your review or anytime you deemed you are fully prepared to pass the exam.
Review Materials will be provided for FREE
COURSE FEE :
with FREE Flowing Coffee
COURSE SCHEDULES :
Other Short Courses..
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration - KB0308
- MCSA Microsoft Certified System Administrator Windows Server 2003 - KB0304
- MCSE Windows Server 2003 Security Bootcamp - KB0305
- Exchange Server 2007 Configuration bootcamp - KB0303
- C#.NET programming - KB0157
- Recovering Messaging Servers and Databases Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 - KB5050
- COMPTIA Network+ bootcamp - KB0107
- Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization - KB0285
- RedHat Apache Web Server & Email Server Administration & Security -KB0141
- Managing Messaging Security Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 - KB5049
@ eddie ranola
Hello, please get your certificate @ Buendia Makati office. Enrollment is still open for Cisco 3 and 4, gawa kana lang po ng reservation online. Yes, nandito pa po Sir Roel.
Hi po. ask ko lang po about dun sa certificate ko po, d ko po kasi nkuha ung 1 & 2 ko na certi. at mag eenrol po sna ako ng 3 and 4 this month. my open po ba? thanks ako nga po. ask ko dn po pla kung si sirroel po ba anjan pa? thanks
@ Edmon Gutierrez
I'm sorry sir, but we do not offer a voucher for the exam. Thank You
Good for five days po yung training, at malalaman niyo po agad yung result ng exam pagkatapos ng exam niyo. Thank You
I finished my cisco 1 & 2 last April 27, 2013 and i already reserved for cisco 3 & 4 this coming May 25. I have a question for taking ccna exam. CNCTC offer voucher for ccna exam?
Sir, Gaano po kya ktgal ang training at gaano po kya ktgal bago malaman ang result pag ng exam??
@ james brion
ang next schedule po namin for Saturday is on May 4, 2013. open for enrollment. Thank you
meron po ba na cisco 3 and 4 pag sat? may update na po ba?
Okay, we will try to open every Saturday 9am to 3pm schedule. Please wait for the update. Thank You
Wala pa din pong Saturday 9am - 3pm na Cisco 3 and 4 class? Kelan po kayo mag uupdate?
Good Day! Enrollment is still open. Please wait for the final confirmation 2 to 3 days before the training date. Thank you.
Good day! I just want to ask if the schedule of Saturday 3pm-9pm in Buendia, Makati will proceed next week?
Yes, magkakaroon po kami ng schedule ng every Sat. 9-3pm. please wait for the update Thank You
Is there a chance to have a Saturday 9am-3pm schedule for Cisco 3 and 4? Thank you.
Yes may certificate ka ng makukuha.
kung makapasa po ako ng exam fro icnd1 and icnd2 may certificate po ba ako. tnks
Hello. Your welcome.
hi sir thanks!
Yes, tama po. Cisco 3 and 4 cost Php 9,500. Thanks.
hi sir tama po ba iyong cisco 3&4 is P9,500 for the two modules? Thank you po.
Unfortunately wala po kaming available na schedule for Monday and Tuesday only for Cisco training. Ang schedule po namin ay Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm, Saturday 9-3pm/3-9pm and Sunday 9-3pm/3-9pm.
Gusto ko po sana mgaral ng Cisco kso Mon & Tuesday lng aq available kc may work ako..pwde po b un?un lng kc off ko eh..
Your welcome Sir. Gawa na lang po kayo ng reservation online http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/res...
Thank you and see you soon.
ok salamat balak ko kasi mag aral ng cisco sa inyo ngayong april
Opo marami na kaming students na CCNA Certified.
ibig sabihin po eh paramin na po ba sainyo na mga studyante na naging CCNA CERTIFIED.
Yes, madami na po ang pumapasa sa amin for CCNA exam. 99.9% po ang passing rate namin dito. Thank You
balak ko po sana mag aral sa inyo ng cisco. eh tanong kolang po eh may studyante na po ba kayo na pumasa sa CCNA
@ Sheri Megino
Yes, we will be having a schedule for the month of April. Please keep posted for the update. Thank You
Is there any possible schedule for the month of april? Other than the dates above? Preferrably after april 6?
@ jc cesista
Our branch office is located @ Rm 208 UPY Bldg., Gil Puyat Ave. (formerly Buendia Ave) corner Marconi St. Palanan Makati City. Thank You
san po ung buendia branch ng cnctc
@ Jerome M. Pascua
Yes, nagbibigay po kami ng review materials after taking this course. no you should pay only the course fee for cisco 3-4 which is 9,500 in cash. Thank You
if i take this course,i finish CISCO 1 and 2..should i pay the required fee if i can only take the CISCO 3-4 only?
is there any review materials that you will give when i take this course?
Yes, you can take first the cisco training before the exam. Thank You
must i take CISCO 1-4 before writing the exams?
Yes, pwede niyo po kuhanin yung cisco 3-4, without taking cisco 1-2. Thank you
Yes, you can reserve online but please keep posted for the April schedule. Thank You
Pwede po ba ako magenroll sa cisco 3 and 4 w/o taking cisco 1 & 2? medyo mabigat po kc sa budget natake ko n nmn yung cisco 1-4 nung college (way back many yrs ago) gusto ko lng po mapractice ulit yung actual and medyo mahirap na course.
Can i reserve for the month of April CISCO 1-4. April 8-12 and April 15-19.Thank You!
Hello, We have a schedule every weekdays and week ends, just visit our website to see the schedules.Thanks
also CISCO 3 and CISCO 4 on April 2013
I will be going back there in the Philippines on April 2013 for a vacation.I want to enroll CISCO 1 and CISCO.When can i know the schedule?Thank you.
Good Day! Wala po kaming ino-offer na Voucher after the Training Sir. Thank you
Sir, meron po bang voucher kapag nakatapos ako ng Cisco 1-4, kasi mlaki po tulong nun for discount
@ Bill Cruz
skip po yung sa holiday, move po yung end ng klase. Thanks
Hi pano po yung October 29 - November 26. lahat po ba ng araw na yun gagamitin? or skip yung holiday? (nov 1 and 2?)
just go on our website and click the link there for reservation.thank you.
How can we reserve online? Thanks