Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization - KB0285
COURSE DURATION : 30 HRS
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
This course is a face to face instructor-led training with additional online training that provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully design and plan an Exchange Server 2003 organization in an enterprise network, including a plan for upgrading from previous versions of Exchange.
This course will help you prepare for Specialized Exam for Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Exam 70-285: Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization
COURSE OUTCOMES :
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze Active Directory and design an administrative plan.
- Design a routing topology and server roles and placement.
- Design public folders and client connectivity.
- Design an Exchange Server 2003 security strategy.
- Design for high availability and reliability.
- Design inter-organizational connectivity.
- Design an Exchange 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003 deployment strategy.
Instructor-led, classroom/laboratory-delivery learning model with structured hands-on and minds-on activities and laboratory activities.
- Students should have studied or taken the Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, or have equivalent knowledge.
70-285 EXAM ONLINE REVIEW:
- Go to 70-285 Practice Online exam (for enrolled students only)
Chapter 1: Analyzing Capacity Needs
- Estimating Storage Requirements
- Estimating CPU Requirements
- Estimating Memory Requirements
- Estimating Network Requirements
Chapter 2: Designing a Strategy for Data Archiving
- Identifying Requirements that Affect Data Archiving
- Determining the Structure of Archival Data
- Creating a Data Archival Plan
Chapter 3: Designing a Strategy for Database Server Consolidation
- Overview of Database Server Consolidation
- Designing a Strategy for SQL Server Instances
- Designing a Database Server Consolidation Plan
Chapter 4: Designing a Strategy for Data Distribution
- Overview of Data Distribution
- Creating a Data Distribution Plan Using Replication
Chapter 5: Designing a Database Server Infrastructure
- Evaluating the Current Database Server Infrastructure
- Gathering Requirements for Changing a Database Server Infrastructure
- Designing Modifications to a Database Server Infrastructure
Chapter 6: Designing a Strategy for Data Recovery
- Creating a Backup and Restore Strategy
- Creating a Database Disaster Recovery Plan
Chapter 7: Establishing Database Conventions and Standards
- Creating Database Naming Conventions
- Defining Database Infrastructure Standards
COURSE FEE :
|Php 8,500||USD80||Php 9,000||Php 4,500||Midway||Free|
COURSE FEE with Exam:
|Php 12,000||Php 12,500||Php 6,000||Midway||Free|
COURSE SCHEDULES : Click Here
Other Short Courses..
TESDA ACCREDITED PO BA KAYO?
AFTER THE COURSE, DO YOU GIVE CERTIFICATE?