Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network - KB0298
COURSE DURATION : 30 HRS
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
- This course is a face to face instructor-led training with additional online training to provide students with the knowledge to design a secure network infrastructure.
- This course will help you prepare for the Elective Exam for Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Exam 70-298: Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
COURSE OUTCOMES :
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to design and manage strong security procedures and analyze security risks in order to meet every company's requirements for securing computers in a networked environment.
Instructor-led, classroom/laboratory-delivery learning model with structured hands-on and minds-on activities and laboratory activities.
- Students should have studied or taken the Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active
- Directory Infrastructure or have the equivalent knowledge and skills
70-298 EXAM ONLINE REVIEW:
Go to 70-298 Practice Online exam (for enrolled students only)
Chapter 1 - Creating the Conceptual Design for Network Infrastructure Security
- Design a framework for designing and implementing security with prevention, detection, isolation, and recovery
Chapter 2 - Creating the Logical Design for Network Infrastructure Security
- Design a logical authentication strategy.
Chapter 3 - Design security for network management
- Design a security update infrastructure.
Chapter 4 - Design security for wireless networks.
- Design user authentication for Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Design security for Internet Information Services (IIS).
Chapter 5 - Design security for communication between networks
- Design security for communication with external organizations.
- Design security for servers that have specific roles.
Chapter 6 - Designing an Access Control Strategy for Data
- Design an access control strategy for files and folders.
- Design an access control strategy for the registry.
Chapter 7 - Creating the Physical Design for Client Infrastructure Security
- Design a security strategy for client remote access.
COURSE FEE :
|Php 8,500||USD80||Php 9,000||Php 4,500||Midway||Free|
COURSE FEE with Exam:
|Php 12,000||Php 12,500||Php 6,000||Midway||Free|
COURSE SCHEDULES : Click Here
Good day, I just want to ask bout the schedule of this course for June and July. Can you pls. send it on my email. thanks.
@ Paul Gerard Diomano
Okay, we will try to open June and July schedule for this course. please keep posted. Thank you