Implementing & Managing a Windows Srvr 2003 Network Infrastructure - KB0291
COURSE DURATION : 30 HRS
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
- This course is a face to face instructor-led training with additional online training to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and manage a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure. The course is intended for systems administrator and systems engineer candidates who are responsible for implementing and managing server networking technologies. These tasks include implementing routing; implementing and managing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and Windows Internet Name Service (WINS); securing Internet Protocol (IP) traffic with Internet Protocol security (IPSec) and certificates; configuring a network access infrastructure by configuring the connections for remote access clients, and managing and monitoring network access
- This course will help you prepare for Microsoft Certified Professional exam, Exam 70-291: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
COURSE OUTCOMES :
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure routing by using the Routing and Remote Access service.
- Install and configure the DHCP Server service.
- Manage and monitor DHCP.
- Configure host and network basic input/output system (NetBIOS) name resolution.
- Install and configure the DNS Server service.
- Manage and monitor DNS.
- Install, configure, and manage WINS.
- Secure IP traffic by using IPSec and certificates.
- Implement a network access infrastructure by configuring the connections for virtual, dial-up, and wireless clients.
- Manage and monitor remote connections in a network access infrastructure
- Instructor-led, classroom/laboratory-delivery learning model with structured hands-on and minds-on activities and laboratory activities.
- Students should have studied or taken the Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment course
70-291 EXAM ONLINE REVIEW:
- Go to 70-291 Practice Online exam (for enrolled students only)
Chapter 1 Reviewing the Suite of TCP/IP Protocols
Chapter 2 Assigning IP Addresses in a Multiple Subnet Network
Chapter 3 Configuring a Client IP Address
Chapter 4 Configuring a Client for Name Resolution
Chapter 5 Isolating Common Connectivity Issues
Chapter 6 Allocating IP Addressing by Using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Adding and Authorizing a DHCP Server Service
- Configuring a DHCP Scope
- Configuring a DHCP Reservation
- Configuring DHCP Options
- Configuring a DHCP Relay Agent
Chapter 7 Managing and Monitoring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Viewing DHCP Statistics
- Monitoring DHCP Server Performance by Using the DHCP Audit Log
Chapter 8 Resolving Names
- Configuring Names on a Client
- Configuring Host Name Resolution
- Configuring NetBIOS Name Resolution
Chapter 9 Resolving Host Names by Using Domain Name System (DNS)
- Installing the DNS Server Service
- Configuring the Properties for the DNS Server Service
- Configuring the DNS Zones
- Configuring a DNS Client
- Configuring DNS Dynamic Updates
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Delegating Authority for Zones
Chapter 10 Managing and Monitoring Domain Name System
- Configuring the Time to Live Interval
- Configuring Aging and Scavenging
- Integrating DNS and WINS
- Verifying that a Resource Record Exists by Using Nslookup, DNSCMD, and DNSLint
- Testing the DNS Server Configuration
- Monitoring DNS Server Performance by Using the Performance Console
- Monitoring DNS Server Performance by Using the DNS Logging
Chapter 11 Resolving NetBIOS Names by Using Windows Internet Naming Service
- Installing and Configuring a WINS Server
- Configuring the WINS Server
- Managing Records in WINS
- Configuring WINS Replication
- Managing the WINS database
Chapter 12 Configuring Routing by Using Routing and Remote Access (RRAS)
- Installing and Configuring the Routing and Remote Access Service
- Configuring Packet Filters
Chapter 13 Securing Network Traffic by Using IPSec and Certificates
- Implementing IPSec
- Implementing IPSec with Certificates
- Monitoring IPSec
Chapter 14 Configuring Network Access
- Configuring a VPN Connection
- Configuring a Dial-up Connection
- Configuring a Wireless Connection
- Controlling User Access to a Network
- Centralizing Network Access Authentication and Policy Management by Using IAS
Chapter 15 Managing and Monitoring Network Access
- Configuring Logging on a Network Access Server
- Collecting and Monitoring Network Access Data
COURSE FEE :
|Php 8,500||USD80||Php 9,000||Php 4,500||Midway||Free|
COURSE FEE with Exam:
|Php 12,500||Php 13,000||Php 6,500||Midway||Free|
COURSE SCHEDULES :
Other Short Courses..
- Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure - KB0293
- TESDA Computer Hardware Servicing NCII with Exam (Fast Track) - KB0105
- Active Server Pages (ASP) - Web Programming - KB0156
- MCSE Windows Server 2003 Security Bootcamp - KB0305
- CCNA Bootcamp (Fast Track) - KB0138
- PC Hardware and Software Troubleshooting and Repair w/ OJT - KB0101
- CCNA Wireless - Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials bootcamp - KB0137
- Administering, and Configuring Microsoft Windows XP Professional - KB0270
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 - KB0121
- MCSA Microsoft Certified System Administrator Windows Server 2003 - KB0304
@ Jack Paul Agonia
Okay, we will try to open every Saturday schedule. please wait for the update. Thank You
is there any Saturday schedule?
@ Jack Paul Agonia
Yes, you can take first the managing and maintaining a windows server 2003 environment. our next schedule for this course is on April 23, 2013. Thank You
another question, should i take first the managing and maintaining a windows server 2003 environment? if yes, is there any upcoming schedule?
@ Jack Paul Agonia
Yes, after the training you will receive certificate of completion. and the training is more on actual. Thank you
I would like to ask, if ever that i enrolled to this course, at the end of the training, do you provide any certifications? and in this course, more on hands-on training?
in taking the course you will only have the certificate.But if you will take the examination you will become a certified associate that will help you to get job easy.thank you.
Hi, What's the difference between taking the course with or without the exam? Can anyone shed some light on this. Thanks in advance
@ herbert and buds training na tayo , I dont have much time now to review...
can you add online training on this course?
hello sir/maam, may finafollow po bang curriculum itong course na to po..we would like to enroll po kasi. and if meron can i ask for a copy?
Ang available schedule po namin sa course na ito ay sa February 18, 2012/3-9pm. Please wait for the update. Thank you
Gusto ko din take yung couse n to kea lang wla pang sched.
my schedule na po bang available for this course?
pls txt me po if meron po dyn n gus2 din po kumuha ng course na to kc 3 dw po ang kailangan pra mkaumpisa n ng class...09487802409
call ako kaso sat. ang time needed ko 3pm -9pm..
hi guys Im also interested to take this course text me @ 0922 8995453 if meron na atleast 3 heads daw kce...thanks
@ Joseph Damasco
Yes, Sir. Inform na lang po namin kayo pag meron ng confirm schedule. Thanks.
hello sir/maam meron n po bang schedule for this course? galing n po ako sa ofis nyo sa manila ngpareserve n po ako ng slot, please email nyo nlng po ako pag meron n schedule.. tnx po..
hello meron na po ba kau slot for this course at wat is the available sked for the month of june..ty!
@ John Pendon
Yes sir, you can reserve online or call us @ 7362032/5196 - Manila and 8896042/43 - Makati
ma'am mron pa po ba slot? pde dn po mgpa-reserve.
ok thnx please advis me asap
Ok. 1 slot reserved for you. I'll inform you when will be the start of the training. Minimum of 3 participants to start the training.
Can you please register me in this short course and I'm willing to pay a registration fee to push thru in this training course.
I would appreciate if you will contact me as soon as possible.