3 Signs Your Internet Surfing Already Hurts
Internet made communications, entertainment, marketing, and other field and industries, boundless. This technology enabled many possibilities and conquered limits of distance, time, and culture. Thus, the World Wide Web became a new world almost everybody is into. Internet became a major necessity in today’s fast paced lifestyle. However, together with its advantages comes along disadvantages as well, which might affect your living especially if you’re not aware of them.
Internet is like a double edged sword, making it important to know the right way to handle it on your favor. Knowing when to stop is essential especially if your virtual world starts to crash your real world. These are warning signs you’re abusing the World Wide Web.
- Your enemies increase with your online society posts, tweets, and/ or status. You are not making any favor for yourself anymore; instead you’re destroying your credibility. The World Wide Web is an open window for all, including employers, potential investors and business partners, and other people that might do you good in future. They might see these flaws on your personality. Definitely, they won’t like squabblers.
- Your inbox constantly receives spams, and messages from people you don’t know and no business with. Check yourself if you’re exposing unreasonably your contact information and background. Put serious attention in these matters as you might be an open victim for identity thief, fraud, and other online scams. If you really need to provide contact information from unknown person or entity, create an email account. Many do these to protect themselves from scammers nowadays. There’s no hurt in having additional email with mislead background information, as long as you don’t have them for cheating or hurting others.
- Most of the time you forget what time is it already as you’re in front of the computer. You have responsibilities and other important things that need to be addressed in the “real world”. Remember that you’re a living creature of earth, not a computer program. Internet is made to lessen the burden of constant tasks and maximize your schedule, not to minimize your time.
Internet is a great tool in facing everyday challenges, providing an infinite world of potentials. Nevertheless, it is not big enough to replace your real life. Be aware if you’re already becoming too much addicted. Enjoy and take pleasure in using the World Wide Web, but have your priorities for reality. Keep these pointers and you’ll have a more productive life using internet.
Other Related Topics..
- The Best Monetary Management Through The Use Of The Internet: Series 1
- The Importance of Organized Email
- Techniques On How To Do Anonymous Browsing
- Making Your Own Web TV Show Is Easier With Video-streaming: Part 1
- Flash Cookies Management Techniques
- Temporary Internet Files Preventive Measures
- Extraordinary Websites Used For Searching – TinEye, Siri, and Vlingo
- WordPress Blogging Made Easy – Friend Making Strategy and Topic Focusing
- Easy Removal Of Browser Toolbars: Introduction
- Who founded the World Wide Web (WWW)?
What do you think?
No comments yet. You can be the first!